Not going this year due to prior longstanding obligations. However, it is highly recommended! Please bookmark and ‘Share This Post.’
• Jason Pontin, Editor/Publisher, MIT Technology Review on the top 10 technologies of 2013.
• David Hanson unveiling the most advanced humanoid robot ever made.
• Ariel Garten launching her thought-controlled computing headband.
• Eric Brown on his legendary Watson’s Technologies division at IBM
• Neal Goldman, CEO, Relationship Science, explains the power of his searchable database of the connections among the world’s “most influential people.”
• William Borucki tells the story behind finding the first habitable planet orbiting other stars.
• Stephen Cass covers the “Twelve Tomorrows” envisioned by some of the top sci-fi minds alive today.